Time: March 12, 2012 at 9am to March 13, 2012 at 5pm
Location: Hyderabad, India
City/Town: Hyderabad, India
Website or Map: http://www.wan-ifra.org/dmi
Phone: +91.44.4211 0640
Event Type: digital, media
Organized By: WAN-IFRA
Latest Activity: Feb 14, 2012
The first Digital Media Conference for news publishers will debut in India in March. Digital Media India 2012 will be held at The Park Hotel, Hyderabad on 12-March, 2012. The event is an extension of the very popular Digital Media Conference organised by WAN-IFRA every year in Europe and Far East Asia.
Digital Media India 2012 will bring together real-world examples of successful digital publishing initiatives and strategies. The one-day conference will discuss digital media strategies, monetising digital initiatives and publishing to digital devices. The Conference will also look into the intensive experimentation with non-news content that helps to connect to the reader.
Conference topics include:
- Go online to offer more to your valuable readers
- Reaching out to the social media community
- Mobile publishing perspectives
- How to create exciting digital niche products
- Tablet publishing - It is just not moving the content from the website or print
- Non-conventional digital revenue streams
- Online analytics and statistics - Read between the lines
The conference will be followed by a one-day workshop for a limited number of delegates.
Gregor Waller, an associate member of Frenemy Consulting, a WAN-IFRA activity, will lead the conference and workshop.
To register or for more information, please visit the conference website: www.wan-ifra.org/dmi
For more contact
WAN-IFRA South Asia
Desk +91.44.4211 0640