Time: September 17, 2013 at 10am to September 18, 2013 at 5pm
City/Town: Jakarta, Indonesia
Website or Map: http://www.wan-ifra.org
Phone: Phone: +65.65628445
Event Type: news, design
Organized By: WAN-IFRA in association with SND
Latest Activity: Jul 5, 2013
WAN-IFRA and the Society of News Design (SND) join hands for bringing to Asia a unique set of international news designers who will share some of the world's “best practices” in creativity, originality and efficiency in news design for print as well as for new media platforms.
Participants will be invited to bring along pages, sections and graphics from their own publications. These materials will be analysed and discussed during the conference.
Register now and enjoy a free registration for the post-conference workshop where you will be able to put in practice the concepts and ideas learnt during the conference under the supervision of our experts.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Jakarta!
Confirmed speakers so far
- Adonis Durado, Design Director, Muscat Press, Oman
- Anup Gupta, Group Creative Director, HT Media, India
- Bill Gaspard, Design Director, China Daily, China
- Luis Chumpitaz, Information Graphics Director, Al Bayan, UAE
- Peter Ong, CEO, Checkout Australia Pty Ltd, Australia
- Stephen Komives, Executive Director, SND, USA
- Hans Peter Janisch, newspaper consultant, Germany
A news design hands-on one-day workshop, will take place after the conference on September 19. First 30 registered conference delegates will enjoy free registration until 31 July.