In issue 31 of World Best Design organized by the SND (Society for News Design) 2010.
• "Award of Excellence" in the redesign category for work done for the newspaper La Razon de Mexico.
• "Award of Excellence in the category Design News, Business Section.
In the first edition of Designing India's International Newspaper 2010.
• Third place in the home design category.
• First and third in the category of best spread.
• Yahoo! Latin America: Graphic Consultant. Provide course "and Photo Editing Photoshop management" to the editorial teams of Mexico, Miami and Argentina.
• MLS (Major League Soccer): Graphic Consultant. Create, deploy, manage and run the graphical approach of the digital magazine that promotes U.S. Bid to host the World Cup of 2018 or 2022.
• PROFECO (Federal Consumer Protection): Graphic Consultant. Create, deploy, manage and run the graphical approach to the 2008 Annual Report.
• Newspaper "La Razón de Mexico" Graphic Consultant. Complete redesign of the newspaper. Develop organization, payroll, job profiles, and workflow processes, negotiate fees with the printing plant, train, and direct the output implemetar redesign the street.
• Editorial Notmusa Group Director of Art and Design of the newspaper "El Centro". Development of new projects, redesigns, supplements, managing teams and developing processes and workflows.
• Reader's Digest Mexico: Senior Graphic Designer. Creation and redesign of sections of the magazine Joy. Generation of visual concepts for the commercial area.
• Editorial Televisa: Director of Art and Design. Development of new projects, redesigns, managing teams and developing processes and workflows to coordinate sports 5 magazines.
• Milenio Newspaper: Subcoordinator design.
• Reforma Newspaper: Graphic Designer for the sports section and Mr. Football Weekly.